Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What a wonderful life...

Well, it I had to write today to say that it is a wonderful life. The temperature is supposed to be 22 degrees, and sunny. I promised that I would never do this (use it as a personal newspaper) but here is a quick update on some of the things in my life that I am happy about.

1. Alana will be getting married June 9th - It will be a small, immediate family only ceremony

2. I will get my old room back - I love you Alana and it is all about the marriage - LOL)

3. I have GREAT guy friends & future brother in-law who worked endlessly on my car - A huge thanks to you guys.

4. I have great friends, period.

5. I have a little nephew who is adorable - sorry you have to share him with me Grell

6. I have a awesome friend who encourages me to write - I am trying!

7. God is AWESOME!

8. It works it all works out for the good.

5 comments:

j.elle said...

Some of us are blessed to have you as a friend! :)

Allie_Marie said...

Jael, I am so very touched, that it is the sweetest. I am so very blessed to have all the people I know if my life. There is something special about everyone, from support, to fun, and companionship. So really truly and honestly I am the BLESSED one!

Love to everyone who reads this.

Alicia

Amy St. Pierre said...

Alicia, I am always so blessed when I read your blog! I was talking to Rachel last night and she said the same thing, and that sometimes you really make a perosn stop and think...great some days, others even better, but it hits home, often too hard! I hope you are enjoying blogging, we appreciate your posts! Love ya!

cheparita said...

Hey Licia! I love reading your blog. What I would like to know is how you come up with half that stuff. lol. I'm very blessed to have you as a friend. Love you lots. ;-)

Allie_Marie said...

Thank you so very much for the compliments and thoughts. My greatest desire is to be a blessing or make a difference in someone's day. I appreciate all my readers. Even if you do not comment, just kidding.

I love you all and keep reading for more.

Alicia