Tuesday, May 8, 2007

22 Degrees and Loving It!

Well, it is Tuesday , a long weekend is coming up and today is going to be BEAUTIFUL! What more can you ask for? Except maybe some writing inspiration. Oh Well! It is gorgeous out and God is good! That is be inspiration enough. This beautiful day was created just for me. Selfish I know, but Thank you, God!


(Psalms 33:6) By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth I will declare the decree.


(Psalms 2:7) the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

2 comments:

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

I am so sorry Alicia, but I think He made it just for me and I enjoyed it very much. I am glad that you got some enjoyment out of it too though.

Allie_Marie said...

I think this might start an argument, but I am willing to share. LOL.

Love Alicia