Monday, May 21, 2007

Welcome to Life!`

Today is Monday May 21st, and I am welcoming all people to life. Sounds crazy I know cause some of you are thinking, "Hey, I live life trust me, the tire went flat, so and so said this about me, the kids are sick, and seriously, it is wearing me down." I know what you mean, tomorrow is another day at work and another week and another meal to cook. But really truly and honestly is that life? I would say no. There is so much more then the dishes, although they are part. But if you were on your death bed would say your life was full because you did dishes 24 times a day? Encountre, life is life by the friends, family and experiences that you had. When you say someone has a full life you never ask how many time that their children were sick or how many times they had a flat tire. That is a ridiculous thought in our minds. So I ask, why do we blame all the "bad things" on "life". Life is here and now, the good the bad, the sick kids and the crying laugh over a great joke. So I say from heart to heart, welcome to life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was very Impressed, with your blogging page, and have one comment, If you have asked for wisdom, you surly show it, if you haven't, then god has realy blessed you with his word, I am glad to have a friend in Christ like you.

- Ben

Allie_Marie said...

Ben, get back to work. You said that you were going to read if you were bored and you told me that you had a alot to do today. I am so glad that you dropped by though, sounds like you enjoyed it. Hope to see you on here again. And thank you so much for the very kind compliment.

PS. Ben is my train buddy that I ride to work with every morning.(To all those who read the comments)