Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Nothing to Say

Well, for once you can all rejoice, I have nothing to say. And, yes you may crack all the jokes you would like right now, I can't hear you anyway. Seriously though, I have no great words of wisdom, no moving thoughts, or great revelations, just this....

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth (Psalms 46:10)


Then are they glad because they be quiet; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven. (Psalms 107:30)



P.S. My apologies to my readers I promise to get some inspiration very soon. I am actually working on an article right now... Oh, and I owe you all photos from Sinai Camp.

1 comment:

RRGoff said...

Sometimes we need a moment of quiet relaxation. Besides, true friends can sit with you in silence- you don't always have to be talking. There's my bit of wisdom for the month!! I really enjoy your blog, Alecia. You have helped me more than you know. I tend to steal your thoughts, but they're so good! I dwell on them often. Thank you!! Rachel