Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Lamenting...

Today I was bemoaning how frustrated I was with all six articles I had started and could not seem to finish. For me, a serious word person, this was traumatic. Then I saw this saying, "A crisis is an opportunity riding the dangerous wind". An opportunity for what? Who knows, who cares, a good thing is coming my way. . With this opportunity maybe one day I will have written a best seller, maybe I will write children's books, maybe I will have my own column. You press through the hard times for the rewards at the end. A pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.

4 comments:

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Go for it,Alicia! I am quite sure you could do just about anything you put your mind to!!

Allie_Marie said...

Thank you, you are always such an encouragement. Whenever I see you have commented, I always check it out.

j.elle said...

I know you can do it...your words are ALWAYS inspiring. I wish I can write as well as you do. There are some things that you just express so well. I'll be the first to buy!

Allie_Marie said...

J.elle, I love you and thank you for the vote of confidence, and my first purchaser.