Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Food for thought

There are so many words and tidbits that you can take away with you everyday and use it for own encouragement or pass it on. So here you are, I am passing on some that I thought very cool. My favorite is the last one, but you have to start from the top!


“Seasons change, friends move away, and life goes on from day to day. Flowers fade and streams go dry and many times we wonder why. Yet we can always be assured because God tells us in His Word, that unlike changes in the weather, love goes on and lasts” - Unknown

"The friendship that can cease has never been real" - St Jerome

"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in" - Morrie Schwartz

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.” - Unknown


PS. I think everyone should receive a quote of the day.

1 comment:

j.elle said...

I LOVE them all! Thanks!