Wednesday, April 4, 2007

What a Life!


When I look back on the oh so many days that I have been on this blessed earth, it causes me to ponder the great unknown. I know, pretty philosophical first thing Wednesday morning. But think about it for a moment before you slurp back your coffee and the wonderful state of awake comes to you. What noteworthy thing did we accomplish yesterday? Were we there when a friend needed us, did we make someones day, or did we say I love you to an significant other? If we did one thing a day to change a life, would it be major, like providing food for he hungry or simple like giving a smile to someone on the street. What would make the most impact or the biggest difference. Do we, can we, and are we the best friend, neighbor, relative, and worker that we can be? The world is so small and that person that you affected may one day affect you.

2 comments:

RRGoff said...

Thanks for that wonderful thought! Definately gave me some thing to think about! Now, excuse me while I go make a difference in someone's life....

Judy King said...

Rachel! You are making a difference in lives for sure! What a little mama you are!!!