Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Springing!


Well, I think that I can officially say that spring is here, finally! Despite the fact that there is a snowy weather warning for Calgary. The reason that I can say this, is that I saw two red robins on Saturday. Red Robins never show until the warmer weather really and truly is coming."Since they are one of the earliest birds to migrate in the spring, perhaps robins are the bird referred to in the saying, The early bird gets the worm." So as I was saying, yea! Spring is finally here. We will eagerly await the day we can pack away those boots, sweaters, hats, mitts, scarves, and snow brushes. Not that we do not love to bring them out occasionaliy and bundle up for some fun and comfort, but eventually you want to bring out those flip flops,and t-shirts. Small note though, vacation is not exactly the "occasionally" that I was thinking of. So, bring on the spring in step, weather and dress!

No comments: