Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Spring Recall

Ok, so maybe I was a little hasty in my weather forecast for spring based on the weather report this week. Oh well, when the nice weather comes I will be basking in the sunshine, cycling, hiking, and generally enjoying life. I do pity those who will not have the opportunity to enjoy such fine pleasure as the joy of living in a BEAUTIFUL city like Calgary. But alas, we can not have everything all the time. Anyway back to my original reason for writing today. I am so tired, I look disgraceful, and I have shopping bags under my eyes. I take full responsibility for this appearance of mine, and blame no one. So, despite all that wonderfulness on a Tuesday morning, sipping my Starbucks (God bless that place), I bring to you a joke that I hope you will enjoy called, Why men die before women.....


No comments: