Monday, April 30, 2007

A Simple Truth


I think that that I started four different posts over the past week that all have yet to be completed. The reason for this is not the lack of inspiration but of the bubbling up of thought. First there was the " Are we justified by the world, " there was "Responsibility in our Age", then, "Living with Regrets" and last but not least, " What kind of Love". So... here it is Monday morning and....I have no idea were to start. It seems that God has been placing a lot on my heart/mind and I can not get it all down in a format that is reader friendly (Not too long and logical). So here are all my thoughts condensed. I fall so short of the potential and standards of God and why...? The scriptures say it best, "Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. (Matthew 26:41) No power moves on a Monday morning, no shot of good will serum, no chanting, just a simple truth. Of all the words of thought and perhaps "wisdom" that I could give, this simple truth remains, prayer can do it all. I still feel some what frustrated that I can not seem to finish these articles but, who knows, maybe God has a better plan for all the words pent up?

No comments: