Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Mixed Thanks

All my thanks:
1. For the church - a refuge, a place to grow, to fellowship, and the most important, a place to worship and praise.

2. Pastor and Sis King - an outstanding pastor and pastor's wife, humble, blessed, anointed, burdened, loving, and I could go on and on. Thank you Pastor and Sis King for EVERYTHING!

3. My family - Mom and Dad, you probably never read my blog but at least the world will know what I hope you know, thank you for the support and letting me move back into the house and so much more, Alana congratulations on your engagement and I wish you the absolute best, may we stay close, Laurel, you little pest, you are...well not sure where to begin but you are a miracle and we will leave it at that. Watching you grow up is wonderful and you will always be a pest and a toad in my mind. Love you guys!

4. Friends - very important in my life as a somewhat social butterfly who left planet earth there for a while, thank you for being around for support and allowing me to work my way back in, than you for pointing me in the right direction (you know who you are).

5. My present - who and what I am now, although alway looking towards improvement, loving the moments right now. God, family, friends, my pastor and his wife, the here and now, and the present.

6. My future - you are always there waiting for things to happen and I am taking my time, enjoying the moments the simple things and the important. All in good time you will become my past and I will remember you just the same, with fond feelings.

7. My Past - would not change things even as hard as they have been, I can look back and honestly say to many people I understand and have been there. Many people do not know my past and I plan to keep some of it that way. Your past makes you more human.


PS. please exscuse the tear stains on the screen. I am a sappy and emotional, not that anybody knew that (NOT!). LOL

3 comments:

j.elle said...

Argh. I am on my desk at work crying. I feel the same sentiments. Thanks for putting it into words.

As for the past, your right...no matter how painful it is I wouldn't change it either.

I want to thank you as well...for understanding...for listening...for being a shoulder to cry on...for your encouragement...for shaking me and putting things in perspective. Thank you.

I love you tons!

Allie_Marie said...

Jael, I love you also, keep looking up, dream a little, remeber the now and here, love everyone always.

My heart is with you,

Alicia

Amy St. Pierre said...

Yea, after going through what we have, no matter in what way, you understand more of what others have endured, and it gives you a new perspective. It also gives a new present, and a chance to make a better future. That is what I am striving to do, and with God's help, it will happen...