Friday, April 20, 2007

Blogging and my significance...

Today while viewing some of the blogs of many influential women in Pentecost I began to feel so small and insignificant. Here are women who are so passionate, dedicated, ever seeking and yet content in the Lord, and then there is me. Now please do not think that I am having a pity party here, cause that is the last thing on my mind, so please read on... Reading all those words and thoughts made me think, who am I? Then I began to think, kinda of a personal prep talk. "Self, you may never be one of those women, so what are you going to do about it...?" Okay maybe a little pity party, but then I thought, "okay take stock here and see what do you have? Yesterday you made a list of all the things that you were appreciative of". I had to remind myself again. I have so very much and I am still alive. Experience is the best teacher, I have had a little experience in 22 years of life. Maybe not the quantity/quality of experience of many of those women, but when it comes down to it, you use what you have to be the best that you can. With God all things are possible. My frequent thought is, "with you and through you God." Use me to say and do the right thing. I blubber and filch things up sometimes but GOD fixes the mistakes and teaches me another lesson." in your weakness you are made strong".


He remembered us in our weakness. His faithful love endures forever. (Psalms 136:23)

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him. (Psalm 126:5-6 )

2 comments:

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Alicia,
I see growth in you even in the last little while. Keep moving in God's direction and one day you will look back and be surprised at where you find yourself

Allie_Marie said...

Sis Tina, thank you for the words of encouragement... I hope be somewhere when all is said and done, hopefully poeple's hearts.