Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What about Love?

What's love got to do with it? Everything! Love is mentioned 763 times in the bible. there are songs, poems, stories and art about the greatest emotional of all. Romans 13:10 Love does no wrong to others, so love fulfills the requirements of the law. Love is so important, so big, so overwhelming, and yet it can be like that still small voice. Love conquers all, Love is blind, Love is obedience, and sacrifice. Love is probably the word taken out of context the most in the human language. We all "love" to use the word , it conveys the importance of what we feel. It conveys a deep emotion, and urgency. Love is everlasting. Through love we gain the world. Through love we gave another. Through love we are saved. Through love all is right. Through love there is God, the greatest example.


John 15:12 This is my commandment: Love each other in the same way I have loved you.


Mark 12:33And I know it is important to love him with all my heart and all my understanding and all my strength, and to love my neighbor as myself. This is more important than to offer all of the burnt offerings and sacrifices required in the law.

No comments: