Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Children's Rhymes

" Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms, Long thin slimy ones, short fat juicy ones, itsy bitsy fuzzy wuzzy worms." Does anyone remember that child rhyme? Do you ever get that feeling somedays. For some reason this thought occurred to me. Why do we fell this way? Today I feel wonderful but when you think about it, very rarely is there an opportunity for no one to like you. Someone, somewhere will always love/like you. You are NEVER disliked by everyone. So, just find that one who cares and hang on to them for dear life. Sometimes, like the bible say we need to be as little children. The thoughts and gestures of the children are so heart felt and sincere. I am not suggesting you go eat worms, but Matthew 18:3 "And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven." Sounds like children hold some great truths in those little minds.

I know that some of this makes no sense, Justunderstand this, be as a little child in faith and love, not maturity.

3 comments:

Matt D said...

Good post Leesh, i'll stop cutting now. jk. i wont! lol.

pretty sneaky.

Allie_Marie said...

What do you mean cutting now! Me no understand... please explain to the dummy.

Alicia

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your site and the Home site for T.Church. Well done. I will be peeking in and enjoying everyone's updates. You will be seeing me soon, so for now I will remain "a mystery" **grin**