Monday, August 13, 2007

Content

When I first started blogging there was a lot on my mind, I know that some of you would like to argue with that, but who asked you anyway. Just kidding ! Anyway as I was saying, there was a lot on mind. My life had taken a different turn then expected, things were very up on the air, it was a new beginning, and I felt I had a lot to change. Personally, spiritually and definitely with the direction that things could go. Recently there have been some changes that I am very happy about. In my changes I am content that things are moving forward and for the good. In that I have so much yet so little inspiration with which to write about.

"....And be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." (Hebrews 13:5)

No comments: