Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Yeeha!

Stampede quickly approaches and Youth Conference is here. The long weekend has ended (had a four day weekend), and I valiantly searching for a car, blah! My car rental ends on Friday, blah again! We went camping, the weather was gorgeous and we all got a little burnt. Which for some of us us thankfully turns to a tan. I will post pics at a later date. Speaking of pics, I have more to post of Tabor and Alana's wedding but will also do that later. So keep watching for them... The weather is supposed to be beautiful this week with Thursday forecasted as 29 degrees. Busy, busy. busy. The summer fun of BBQ's, fireworks, rafting, tennis, ice cream, and soooo much more! Yeeha!

4 comments:

j.elle said...

It's so nice to have summer finally here! Not only is the weather going to be beautiful this week but I get Friday off as well. Our office is closed for the Stampede Parade! That means a 3 day work week for me!!! Woohoo! :)

Allie_Marie said...

I am very jealous, I have so much to do. Unfortunately everything closes at 5pm when I get off. Oh well, enjoy it!

j.elle said...

Hmm...I'm waiting for pictures :)

Allie_Marie said...

I am trying to get them, I promise.... Computers can be stupid. Maybe I shouldn't say that, they might completely rebel against me now. (Please dear computer, I am sorry for saying that I did not mean it)LOL!