Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Quickly Approaching

Wedding plans have been on my mind a lot lately with Alana's wedding date quickly approaching and so much to do. But then as I sit to write this I am reminded of a much more important wedding day that is also quickly coming. As I hope you all know, I am referring to the coming of the Lord. The day when we shall be caught up to meet him in the sky. The bridegroom cometh! This has been on my mind recently for some reason, the bible says no man knoweth when the son of man cometh, but I do know this, it is soon. It seems the thought keeps coming to me, make haste, make right the way, reach for those, seek. I must remember to keep myself ever ready. Remembering and praying to always love, forgive, seek repentance, keeping your oil full. I know that this was a slight digression from my original beginning and some what heavy, so my sincere apologies.



Always looking towards the heavens, seeking the wonder and splendor of a God, oh so great and mighty, for the vastness of the space can never hold all his grandeur and omnipotence.

3 comments:

Marks Starlet said...

THATS SO AWESOME LICIA!
BY THE WAY I FREQUENT YOUR BLOG... BUT ITS NOT TOO OFTEN THAT I HAVE A SLOT OF TIME WHERE I CAN DROP A RESPONSE TO YOUR POSTS, BEFORER FELLOW CO-WORKERS WALK PAST AND SEE ME CHILLING ON THE NET ;)
I'M SURE YOUR PICKING UP WHAT I'M LAYING DOWN....

KEEP EM' COMING

Allie_Marie said...

Star, I am so happy to see that you read and my thoughts are so well received. I will definitely keep it coming, it is addictive, blogging. LOL

Love Alicia

j.elle said...

Alicia,
I too am looking forward for that day. Thanks for always keeping things in perspective for me. I'll miss your regular posts. Until then I'll be waiting.

Love you.