Friday, June 22, 2007

Apples of Gold

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pitchers of silver. May my words and my thoughts be edifying, for your thoughts become words and your words actions. Your actions speak louder then your words so you are confirming your thoughts. Whether they be good or bad is all up to you. "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things". Philippians 4:8. Think on these things!

3 comments:

RRGoff said...

WOW!! Thanks again, Allie, for your wonderful words of wisdom, and thought of the day. Ever think of publishing a book with a saying or thought for each day?? I'd definately be first in line to buy one!! You really know how to put things in a way that make sense and really make me take a good, long, hard look at myself. I really enjoy reading your blog, even though I rarely enjoy what I find when I apply what you've said to me!! Thanks a million for letting God use you the way you do!
Rachel

Allie_Marie said...

Rachel, I love it when you comment cause you are always so sweet. Thank you for your very kind words, but I was thinking a daily desktop calendar...though the book idea would be cool, maybe I will...LOL! We will see. When I write my childrens book though I will send you an autographed copy.

God bless you and your family richly

Love ALicia

PS. Thank you to every one who comments... ;)

RRGoff said...

Definately a calendar would work, too, but do a spiral bound one, 'cause I lose the tear off kind, and to lose a day from you would be a crime!! I won't say anything to my kids about your book, or they'll pester you 'til we get it!! Maybe, I should, then we'll get it faster!! You go, girl!!!!