Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Oh look, yet another Christmas TV special!
How touching to have the meaning of Christmas
brought to us by cola, fast food, and beer....
Who'd have ever guessed that
product consumption, popular entertainment,
and spirituality would mix so harmoniously?
~Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes

I don't think that I need to explain the humorous side in this joke... But for for those who can not appreciate it, I apologize if any offense has been taken. Please enjoy this time of year as it was meant to be. A time for God, family, friends, and memories. Although we all know Christ was not really born in December, may we remember the anniversary of one of the greatest gifts God ever gave the world. May humor, great peace, fellowship and all that you ask for be granted (and I don't mean gifts).



1 comment:

Mellie B. said...

licia i dont have your email address to add you to my blog