Monday, September 29, 2008

The Remants of last night...

I started this post the "Remants of Last Night" and for some reason never finished it, so here is shot number two.

Last night I touched the Lord and felt his mighty touch.
I know is was the Lord cause no one makes me feel this way.
He held me close and told that all would be alright.
I did not understand how, it all had seemed so futile, the battle that I fought.
Then a still small voice said once again, "I did it perfectly last time what would change today?"
I smiled slightly and nodded, he was so very right, how could I forget that he is the same yesterday today and forever.
I

5 comments:

j.elle said...

Oh you did it again.
Smile.

Love you.
Jay

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

yay!! You posted again! Welcome back!

Matt D said...

Very uplifting!
Thankyou, I think its just what the Doctor ordered.

Mary Frances said...

Oh thats really nice! I like it! Do you like to write? I love writing! If you have a chance come check out my sight maryfranceswriting.blogspot.com

Matt D said...

... ... ... ... ... I hope you understand your waisting my electricity everytime i go to look at ur blog and see nothing new... jk ;)